Microfiber (or microfibre) is synthetic fiber finer than one denier or decitex/thread, having a diameter of less than ten micrometres. This is smaller than the diameter of a strand of silk (which is approximately one denier), which is itself about 1/5 the diameter of a human hair. The most common types of microfibers are made from polyesters, polyamides (e.g., nylon, Kevlar, Nomex, trogamide), or a conjugation of polyester, polyamide, and polypropylene. Microfiber is used to make mats, knits, and weaves for apparel, upholstery, industrial filters, and cleaning products. The shape, size, and combinations of synthetic fibers are selected for specific characteristics, including softness, toughness, absorption, water repellency, electrostatics, and filtering capabilities.
For the first time in Pakistan, we have developed in 100% Polyester and 80% Polyester and 20% Polymide Micro Fibre Yarn Dyed/ Plain Dyed Warp Knitted Terry Towel. This type of towel is energy saving towel and in great demand in European countries due its special characteristics of “quick absorbing and quick drying” as compared to conventional towels, which is preferred by users. It is also ideal for use as cleansing purpose as it sucks dust and dirt more rapidly than conventional towel.
The characteristics of “quick absorbing and quick drying” have been achieved due to use of as many as 170 micro-filaments of Polyester Yarn of 150 den. These micro-filaments tend to absorb water more rapidly than cotton, and by squeezing, they release water rapidly, resulting in quick absorbing and quick drying action.
Polyester Micro Fibre Yarn Dyed towels, give better look, feel and finish. Yarn Dyed towels are available in striped design with various striped colour combination of white, yellow and blue. Plain Dyed towels are available in many colour, with or without embroidered logos. Options are available for different sizes and packaging, extending from normal use as well as for travel and sports purpose. Standard as well as pouch packaging with attractive inlays are available, which can place these towels into “fashion” category.
Made-Ups Of Warp Knitted Terry Fabrics Are Wide In Variety And Find Extensive Use In Institutions Like Hotels, Hospitals, Nursing Homes And Retail Shops. Warp Knitted Terry Fabrics Are Three Times Stronger Than The Conventional Woven Terry Fabrics And These Can Withstand Heavy Laundry Wash. That Is Why The Made-Ups Of Warp Knitted Terry Fabrics Are Most Preferred By Institutions And Domestic Users. Detailed Descriptions Of Made-Ups Are As Under:
- Towels: “100% Polyester Microfiber Towels”, Plain Dyed Towels, Yarn Dyed Towels, Beach Towels, Pool Towels, Kitchen Towels, Tea Towels, Embroidered Towels, Printed Towels And Promotional Towels And Towel Sets.
- Towels: “80% Polyester 20% Polyimide Microfiber Towels”, Gym Towels, Wash Clothes Towels, Travel Towels
- Baby Products: Baby Bibs, Bib Aprons, Baby Wrap, Baby Cap Towels And Baby Diapers.
- Bath Robes: Wide Variety Of Bath Robes For Men, Ladies & Children (Some Of These Are Made Under International Branded Franchise)
- Gloves: Wash Gloves and Kitchen Gloves.
- Wraps: Men’s Swana Wraps, Ladies’ Terry Head Towels, Hair Bands, Wrist Bands, Beach Wraps, Ladies’ Sarong, Ladies Nightwear (Kaftans)
- Garments: Jogging Suits & Ladies Skirts
- Bed Linen: Brushed Printed Bed Sets, Bed Spreads With Piping/Fringes.
- Covers: Knitted Terry Yarn Dyed Striped Chair Covers, Mattresses Covers, Printed Quilt Covers, Pillow Covers & Car Seat Covers.
- Adult Bibs: Made On One-Side/Two-Side Terry With Or Without Polyethylene Bags For Use In Hospitals/Nursing Homes And For Senior Citizens Shelter Homes.
- Terry Slippers: In Different Colors And Designs.
- Cleaning Textiles: Bonnet Towels, Floor-Cleaning Wiping Pads.
- Terry Travel Blankets & Terry Comfort Pad For Pets